Sunday 24 February 2008

take a bow MN crafters...


I've given you all an award here (just realised that seems to include giving an award to myself, which isn't quite what I'd intended - am not quite that self-congratulatory - I swear!)

The Award originally came from
Arte Y Pico's Blog
The Award rules are:
* Post the award on your own blog.(Post who gave it to you) - so I've done this bit
*Indicate its original link and link to that site. (Arte Y Pico from Uruguay) - and this bit
*Give the award to 5 other blogs that you enjoy, find creative and inspire you - now you guys need to nominate some inspiring blogs for us all to enjoy...

feel free to put this on your own blogs, as long as you follow the rules above

I am so glad I found the MN craft forum - it's the bees knees, the cats pyjamas and a daily inspiration...

No comments: