Monday 4 February 2008

A Colour Challenge


Our first challenge in this brand new crafters blog is a colour challenge. Inspired by the blue storm front I observed over Sainsbury's last week the colour for the challenge is blue, any blue you so desire, dark blue, light blue, teal just as long as there is some element of blue in your crafting.
the medium is anything you wish, beads, paint, cards, fabric, papier machet, etc
due date: Monday the 18th of Feb (in two weeks time) if you finish your challenge before the due date please feel free to post your pictures here at anytime.
Happy Crafting Ladies
- meridian

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh, fab idea. Now what shall I do???? (racks brain)

Annie B said...

great idea - similar brain racking going on here

Leah said...

EEKK!! An Easter swap to think about and now this!!

Apryl said...

*LOL* its not ment to stress you out, its only a small challenge to get our brains working.. or attmept to... its due in 2 weeks so plenty of time, and if blue isn't your thing then wait till the next challenge... ;o)

Whizzz said...

Great idea! Count me in, I've just ordered some blue beads too !

Chloe said...

more racking going on here too.

Unknown said...

This is a fab idea !
I'll have to post mine early as I'm off down to Cornwall on the 17th Feb.

Shirley said...

Hmmm what to do?

I did just find some blue yarn when I was clearing out the cupboard . . .