Wednesday 11 November 2009

Leah's Halloween Swap Goodies

I thought it was about time I got my act together and blogged about the lovely goodies I received in the Halloween Swap.

The first of my 2 swap packages was from SqueezyCheese, and it was a beautiful necklace.



It's made from greeny/light jade beads that have a crackly pattern to them, interspirced with clear crystal beads.
The clasp is just adorable being a leaf design.
It came all wrapped up in an orange box.



My second package was from my mystery swap partner - and was full of goodies.

I got 2 FQ of fabric, plus 2 squares of felt - all halloween colours - I especially love the pumpkins!

Some spooky sweeties and a little cup with ghosties on - both of which my DD loved!!



And the piece-de-resistance - drum roll please - a pincushion.



The top of which has been cross-stitched with halloween motifs - a pumpkin, a bat, a ghost and my name initial dripping blood!







Thank you both ladies. Everything was lovely xxx

1 comment:

JB said...

Oh gorgeous stuff!